Every artificial surface, whether it is grass or lawn after laying, has an urgent need for careful care of them. Even though they are synthetic coatings and have significant advantages over organic coatings, there is still a whole list of recommendations for daily care for them.
List of necessary measures for the care of artificial turf and grass
- It is necessary to constantly perform combing of the coating and evenly distribute the filler at the same time, carefully watching its height. With Artificial grass for lawn remaking, it should be done at least once every two weeks, and for sports surfaces at least once every 7 days
- It is necessary to do the filling of the filler in time, where it is absent or where it is in insufficient quantity. The lack or complete absence of backfilling, if you have an Artificial grass for lawn rehab height of more than 20 mm, leads to its strong bending and as a result, you will not be able to fully comb it
- It is always worth making sure that there is a complete absence of weeds on the Artificial grass for lawn restyling, if they appear, then they should be immediately destroyed and their reproduction should not be allowed. Weeds need to be extracted as carefully as possible and necessarily with the root. In addition, it will not be superfluous to carry out herbicidal treatment, but it should be carried out only when the next 3 days promise to be without rain and as sunny as possible
- Every object that are on the Artificial grass for lawn reorientation, especially if we are talking about massive and heavy objects, must be removed from there
- It is necessary to make sure that before entering the Artificial grass for lawn relaunch, the shoes are viewed, since there should be no small stones and dirt on them. If the shoes do not correspond to this, then before entering the Artificial grass for lawn restructuring, they must be cleaned, after which they can move freely on the lawn or grass
- Every day, the Artificial grass for lawn redevelopment should be inspected to exclude the presence of any debris on it